Friday 8 November 2013

✿ Recent History ✿

I realized the other day that it has been months since I updated this, mainly because of tafe and the fact that I can't deal with stress or manage my time! So here, is a little bit of what (exciting stuff) has been happening in my life for the past 2 or so months!

TAFE. IS. HELL.

Foundation

Biscuit dough & Sprinkles ♥

Walking with Hello Kitty chocolate lollipop~

I LOVE DAISO!

IKEA FOOD ♥.♥

Small daisy-like flowers after the rain

Rainy Brisbane through the train window (+ the most amazing photo I've ever taken!)

Lunch with Sally ♥

Drunk adventures!

Peter Rabbit made a new (old)friend!

Thai for lunch with almost all my family ♥

Packing for beach trip no. 1~

Jelly sandals are the greatest invention EVER!

Halloween skull fairylights!

Damn straight.

ahaha no.

Beach trip no. 2 with Astrid & Anthony & Ross ♥

Favourite beach photo ever - the zombies are after me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment