Monday 25 November 2013

☺☺☺GRADUATING EXHIBITION☺☺☺

So, I'VE FINALLY FINISHED TAFE FOREVER WOO and earlier in November was my graduating exhibition! In between building and painting walls, I managed to take some (awful quality/terribly lighted) photos of my installation setup. Initially it was planned to have been set up on a cute table with chairs, but after that plan fell through (and there was lots of stressing + 50 million changes-of-mind) it basically ended up being a picnic, placed on a small low plinth - with artificial grass. Ahhh writing about this brings back confusing recent memories -I had such a love/hate relationship with my grass and the result of that is that it is now pack away in the bottom of my bookshelf, never to see the light of day; mwahaha~

All the food was made from felt and hand sewn - honestly it didn't take as long as people think, probably because I really do enjoy hand sewing things! hehehe! I was quite pleased with how it turned out, I ACTUALLY SOLD THE PINK CAKE! Such a lovely girl bought it (for a high-ish price - everyone told me to sell it for more than I originally thought, so I did) which I'm super thankful for because that money is going to go towards Christmas presents for my beautiful family! :) Also, after listening to everyone who was at opening night, apparently a lot of people were talking about my work! which makes me super super happy!! Anyway, enough rambling (eh that's all I seem to be doing lately!); here are the photos












☺☺☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment